Saturday, May 17, 2008

Pieces Of My Life...

This is me...

Sometimes Happy...

Sometimes Sad...

Sometimes Disgusting...

Sometimes Confused...

Sometimes Nerdy...

Sometimes Sissy...


I am Zen Ooi, born in 1987. Grew up in Ipoh, Malaysia.
I joined a band called Blinded Truth in secondary school, and learned alot about music, friendship and life.


I Studied diploma in MultiMedia University, Malacca...
Met some true BadBoyz i honor and cherish, fell in love, experienced so much, grew so much...
And now currently studying in Lincoln University, NewZealand... 
Found myself lost again in life... Life becomes meaningless when you pretend to be someone you're not...

I have a beautiful lovely family...

Great dad, Awesome mum, Beautiful sis, and a Cool lil bro.
Miss the good times we had joking & dancing in the car always...

I met many wonderful people...
BadBoyz & GoodBoys... True Good Friends...
   


    


I had some awesome moments...
Good food...
Mos BURGER!!!!!! MUAHHAHAHA!


Good Travels...
Otoh-san & Okah-san in Miyazaki Japan...

Hyuga City Temple...Where i had to wear so little ( i mean less layers of clothes... not showing skin ) in the bloody cold...

Learning & Training under General Jason in Taiwan...

The Night Lights in Hong Kong...

The Awesome Trip to Taiwan with the gang...



Good Times...

Sumner Beach with new friends from Lincoln...

Crazy Mic's birthday in MMU...

Trip to Kuala Lumpur with MMU friends...

Sampan Beach annoying everyone dining there...

Wine Under Stars with Jackie & Jonas...

Yam Cha's outside University Green after finals...

Mc'Ds In Klebang Beach watching the sun set and watching the stars...



I met a beautiful sweet soul...

She changed my life and showed me a whole new world, killed my anger and despair, put a smile on my face and tattooed herself in my heart...
Taught me to love my family and forgive my enemies...
With her, I feel like a better man...

Life is good here, so peaceful, but still... so empty...
White Boys here act cool and gangsta, but yet bitch about assignments and studies...
White Girls are just guys trapped in female bodies...
Studying so hard just to be another slave to the society...
( Now i know MALAYSIAN CHICKS ROCKS!!!! LOL! Asian Pride baby! haha! )

I've been trying to fit in with the people here.. and today i just realized im trying to be someone im not...
And found that life is hard here...
Maybe i don't fit in with these people... But i guess i don't want to anymore...
Its my responsiblity to stay true to myself...
Bring back the night lights, the six strings, good liquer, the loud music, the BadBoyz...
Im bringing Zen back...

To my BadBoyz back home, I fucking miss you guys!!!!
And to my new friends here in Lincoln, Thanks a million for caring for me.
I think i'll probably be in depression now if i didn't have you guys by my side...
So thankyou guys...

The thing i hate most about being men, is that we don't know how wonderful things are, until they're gone...
I know now what i must do...  Stay Zen...

1 comment:

Mrs Nik said...

dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....hehe...just droppin by and say hi!btw i link ur blog to mine..hehe